1. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute Disease Index. Peripheral Arterial Disease. National Heart Lunch and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/pad/ Accessed on July 14, 2010
2. American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Alzheimer’s Disease Education/Referral enter, American Diabetes Association, SAGE Group.
3. Norgren L, Hiatt WR, Dormandy JA, et al. Inter-society Consensus for the Management of Peripheral Arterial Disease (TASCII). J. Vascu Surg. Jan 2007; 45 (1 Suppl S); S5A-S67A.
4. Bell D. Peripheral arterial disease overview: Here are some guidelines for prevention and treatment of this disease. Pod Mgmt. Apr/May 2009:210-220.
5. Hirsch AT, Haskal Z, Hertzer NR, et al. ACC/AHA 2005 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease (Lower Extremity, Renal, Mesenteric, and Abdominal Aortic): A Collaborative Report from the American Association for Vascular Surgery/Society for Vascular Surgery, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, Society of Interventional Radiology, and the ACC/AHA Task Force on Practice Guidelines. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47:e1-e192.
American Heart Association. Hear Disease & Stroke Statistics – 2010 Update At-a-Glance. American Heart Association. Dallas, Texas: American Heart Association; 2010./